Monday, October 13, 2014

The best pain I've ever felt

I just wanted to document what happened! I wrote last time about running and then throwing a football around afterwards. That was Friday. Saturday, I woke up and could barely move my right arm. But it wasn't because I was weak and it felt like my arm weighed 833 pounds, the way my muscles have been all year if I exercise.

It was because I was sore!!!

Do you know what that means?! It means that instead of fatiguing, my muscles have begun to be broken down and build up when I exercise. It means HUGE progress! This is what I've been waiting for all year long! It means that I can start running again, for real, not little jogs around the block!!! I can't even explain how good it feels to have this happen to me again. I had no idea how badly I missed being sore!!!

I feel about this buff right now!



(Taken from http://www.sodahead.com/fun/what-cartoon-superhero-comes-to-your-mind-first/question-144239/)


And now that I feel like I can exercise like a normal person again, I will soon look as buff as I feel!

I would also like to add that this happened a few days after I decided to prioritize my scripture study; rather than doing it at random times during the day, I decided to do it in the morning before classes, even if for only a few minutes, to show God that I place Him first in my life.

Coincidence? I think not :) There are no coincidences in life... just divine appointments :)

No comments:

Post a Comment