Still a fight
your voice in my mind
day and night
This should be over
Why is there still debate
You
with words as penetrating and destructive
as glass
being ground into an open wound
by a merciless offender who poses as friend.
Who knows where the deepest, most infected
and hidden wounds are kept
secret.
You
who has found someone willing to bend
who appears whole
While I appear broken
I am whole
I love with my whole heart
Share and empathize with my whole being
Engage others with my entire power
I am whole
You are broken
You see use in people as if they were paper towels
there for utility
Once soaked up or once non compliant
(as I was) to be thrown away-
discarded-
trash.
And that's how I felt
Like trash.
For months.
Until I realized it was abuse, and not love
I have a message for you, my dearest Jackass.
I am powerful.
You lost the best thing you could have ever obtained.
You chose narcissism over love
And so the Lord says you didn't deserve me.
It was right, Jerk.
We should have been married.
But you destroyed the potential of that relationship
With
Your
Choices.
The power was yours.
But now, Dickhead,
It.
Is.
Mine.
No comments:
Post a Comment