11/4/2013'
God's Idea of Mischief:
Heavenly Father works behind the scenes in ways that we can't even know.
One example: This week we were contacting, and a lady literally ran
into my companion (awkward). We contacted her and as we introduced
ourselves and asked if she had beliefs in Jesus Christ, she got a super
weird look on her face. I thought maybe she was offended at first, but
then she said, "Oh. We are actually members." Apparently they are
members that just haven't attended since they came from their country 10
years ago! They have been wanting to attend here for years but have
never done it, not having the network or the knowledge of where to go.
So God placed us right in their path and we were able to help them. The
19 year old daughter is set to be baptized November 24
and they began to talk in our first meeting about being sealed in the
temple, as an eternal family. I know that there are no coincidences, and
as we believe in God's hand, our lives begin to be filled with joy and
happiness!
I am so happy to be part of this work. This is probably the shortest
weekly letter I have ever written, but let's face it, all of you have
read at least 7 other missionaries letters this week by now. There are
80,000 of us... :)
"First and foremost, fan the flame of your faith..." -Jeffrey R Holland.
Love you all, I know the Book of Mormon is the word of God and I know
that His church in its fulness has been restored to the earth!
Love
Hermana Millward
No comments:
Post a Comment