Wasn't General Conference amazing?! All of us missionaries loved how bold the talks were. Elder Bednar's, "I invite you to repent." And we thought the sports announcer was awesome too: "Exclamation point!" Basically, everyone got across incredible messages in a way that reached out to everyone throughout the world in unique, personal ways. I love that about Conference- it doesn't matter what you are going through, God always manages to speak to you.
It's been another humbling week. I think my favorite part was when we had a surprised lesson with an 8 year old boy and his family. He will be baptized in about a week and we got to teach him about prophets and the importance of scriptures. I loved how every time we would testify about the Book of Mormon, and about the prophets who are called to guide us in these days, his big eyes would light up and he would just smile. He sees the pure joy that the gospel brings, the good news that we are not alone here on the earth today.
I know that that is true. I know that the Heavens are open again, because God is constant and would not leave us alone. General Conference is evidence of that- anyone watching those sessions with an open heart full of questions cannot deny that they receive answers from God :) I know that is true.
I love the work, I am grateful to be wear I am. It is a privelage to put on my tag every day. Please, be missionaries wherever you are. Share the gospel in a spirit of love- through friendshipping is when the Savior's love is most felt as people share the gospel. It opens their hearts to receive the message.
Love
Hermana Millward
![]() |
| Hannah, the branch president's daughter, and I. She is a sweetheart with a very strong testimony :) |

No comments:
Post a Comment