Yep, that's right! We are at one hundred posts! Cien is 100 in Spanish, which I think you probably already know but I am telling you anyways :)
Soooo I finally got my iPhoto fixed and decided to celebrate by putting lots of pictures up on here! You haven't seen some of them... and I think it's nice to have a picture or two every once in a while :)
If you haven't noticed by the above pictures, I am still overjoyed that I got be in SPAIN!!! But now I am officially a set apart missionary, and I am not actually sure I am allowed to be writing this! I just wanted to let you all know that... Princess D will have the honor of updating my blog over the next 18 months while I am off in New Jersey serving the Lord! I leave in 2 days and I couldn't be more excited!! I am almost finished packing up and can't wait to move out. This time, instead of leaving my home and feeling like it's the end of the world, I am leaving with a sure feeling that... I will be back again one day!!! Haha amazing, I know. I guess I've had the opportunity to learn that I am blessed enough to always come home at some point. I am ready as I'll ever be for this, and I don't want to waste a second being homesick :)
Some very inspired things were said in the blessing setting me apart as a real bonafide missionary, and I would like to make it known that I have made the commitment.
I am going on a mission knowing it will be the hardest thing I have ever done. I am going knowing that I will feel like maybe I want to come home or fudge a rule or... whatever. But I won't. I promise to myself and to the Lord and to all the wonderful people supporting me, on this side of the veil and the other, that I will finish this mission out, as far as I can in my control... that is, if I all of a sudden get a deadly spine disease, I might come home. Or something like that. But emotionally and physically I will stay strong, relying on the Lord and the knowledge that this is what He wants me to do. Love that.
Well, I love you all. Thanks for loving me back. You'll hear from me... I'd love to hear from you in the next 18 months! I'll be in the MTC for 2.5 weeks... here's the address if you want to send me some pictures you drew, or something like that :)
Sister Elise Marie Millward
MTC Mailbox #322
NJ-MOR 0318
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604
USA
This gospel is true. I feel it in my every day life, with the security and purpose and joy it brings me to know that I am a loved daughter of God who has access to His holy priesthood through the worthy priesthood holders around me. I know the Book of Mormon is the word of God... and I can't WAIT to share that with His Spanish speaking children in NEW JERSEYYYYYYYYY!!!!
In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen. ... And... Here I GO!



No comments:
Post a Comment