Oh my! He just laid down in front of me on his back and giggled in the grass and shade! You all wish you could have seen it- so fun!
Okay, but about this weekend. Talk about fantastic! Noona and I went all the way up to LA on Friday nigth to watch her brother dance. This guy is AH-MAY-AH-ZING! He has been offered spots with Nickelodeon and all of these huge companies. It was so fun to watch, to say the least. I almost felt famous because I know him! And I have gone shopping with him before! Hah! Claim to fame. He will be big, once he gets off scholarship in a few weeks and can start accepting jobs.
However, we wouldn't want the night to be normal or uneventful, so naturally in the middle of a busy LA intersection the 15 passenger family van broke down and we all had to climb out and push it out of the road with fast cars zooming past. Most of the girls were in heels too! Haha loved it. I am currently hoping to get the picture that the girl took of us at the back of the van. I got to take a little jog all the way back to the hotel to pick up the other cars. I tell you, running through the city is.. exciting ;) Hahaha.
After the show, Noona and I got the hotel room to ourselves because her family had to get back o San Diego that night because of the van problems. Anyways, we got fast food (we were starving!) and did face masks and talked talked talked.
Next morning we woke up and drove an hour to the one and only...
MAGIC MOUNTAIN!!!!
And we rode and rode on all the roller coasters all day long! We went on Tatsu, Drop of Doom, Goliath, The Riddler's Revenge, and X2. Oh my goodness I loved it!!! I was screaming my head off, and I finally got Noona to scream a little too. Haha she is a little bit more quiet mannered than I am ;)
Our day involved screaming, making friends with the adorable family in front of us, singing, and standing in lots of lines. The lines got to be 2 hours long at some points. Disappointing? Slightly, at first. Then we got over it and we just made the most out of the time that had in lines- I know her really well now haha!! And we had SUCH a blast on the ride and riving home until 3 in the morning that night, that I don't regret the trip at all! I wouldn't have changed it. Oh, and by 11 at night when we were starving again, coming over the hill and seeing the valley filled with fast food signs felt better than when Brigham Young finally told the saints, "This is place." We love our Taco Bell.
Sunday I slept in, and then went to church and Noona's house afterwards, where I was filled to brim with Korean food and good conversation. We then went and taught with the Sister Missionaries. I LOVED it. That is something I would love to do, serve a mission... Not saying anything, but... I wouldn't mind it at all. The only problem would be not talking to my momma every day ;) But fo' realz.
Well, it's time for the Emeister to have some real lunch. I suppose he's already got his fiber content for the week, what with all of the dirt, so maybe he'll get an ice PB&J. Love you all, talk to you soon. <3
No comments:
Post a Comment