I am just finishing up my freshman year here at BYU in Provo, Utah. It has been amazing! I have learned so much. It has not been easy, but it has been so important in my growth and I am grateful for the wonderful people I have met and the incredible experiences I have had.
And now... summer begins. Guess what?! This girl, who has never lived outside of Boise, Idaho (or now Provo, Utah, I guess) is going to be living all alone in San Diego, California! I cannot wait. I will be nannying, and I am so excited to spend time on my own and meet this cute little guy and new family.
I will be living two miles from the San Diego Temple, and ten minutes from the beach. I will be cooking, reading, running, surfing (? HOPEFULLY!), and having fun! I am so blessed to have this opportunity, and I cannot wait to work hard and learn a lot. We'll see...
I finish up my finals tomorrow, head out Friday, and the job starts Monday. I will miss everyone, but adventures await! Here we go :)
She can deal with stress and carry heavy burdens. She smiles when she feels like screaming, and she sings when she feels like crying. She cries when she's happy and laughs when she's afraid. Her love is unconditional. There's only one thing wrong with her. She forgets what she's worth! Pass this to every beautiful woman you know. Remind her that she's unique. I love you girl . Tell ten crazy ladies you love them, including me.
ReplyDeleteL-o-v-e-y-o-u. Today is 'love u day' send to everyone u love
You're spoiled if u get 5 back!
Love,
DeleteMammy