Sunday, April 29, 2012

The toilet paper here brings me such joy.

But really. At school, in the dorms, it was like 17 squares of nasty roughness to get the job done... but here, 3 is all you need! And it's soft as cotton candy on that happy bum of yours! Because it is quilted cloudy goodness! And that's all I have to say on that subject. It's interesting how happy nice toilet paper can make someone. Let me tell you, I'm heppy!

So, I made some friends today :) Be proud! I am. I wasn't sure if I still had that social knack after some events at school the past couple of months, but apparently I don't creep everyone out! Thank goodness! Haha that would have been disappointing. This ward is fantastic. I definitely met a girl who can surf, and she said, 'We are friends now!" That's right, it came out of her mouth! So, I hope she can teach me... I'll get to work on that! I am being visited by the Relief Society Presidency this Tuesday, and I plan on going to FHE tomorrow night. Wednesday night I can just chill out, index some names, and Thursday I'll be at the temple again. Should be good.

Yet again I had many prayers answered today in church. The Lord works very intimately with our worries and problems through others, without them even knowing it. The people on the stand calmed some of my deepest fears right now, and I loved that. Just another affirmation (shall I say it again?): I am not alone! And neither are you. The Lord is there- talk to him :) He wants to listen. I love the Lord.

It's sure been a fantastic weekend, but I miss little Baby-E!!! I can't wait to hold him all day tomorrow. He sure is precious. He is pure, that's what I love about him. He is pure! And funny. Gosh darn it that gummy smile gets me every time. I love you all, I love the gospel, and I love Netflix... here I come, baby! The Lord is near.

No comments:

Post a Comment