So today I got to go to the temple in Madrid. I have been looking forward to this for months! It was wonderful. It's about 1 hour of traveling time and we are each confirmed for 15 or so names and then baptized for about the same. I was confirmed in Español and baptized in Portuguese. All I can say is, how blessed we are to have temples on this earth where sacred ordinances can be performed. If the temple is my one and only motivation, then I will always keep my covenants I have made so that I can be worthy to enter. I love the temple. I know it is the House of the Lord. I love the Lord.
Oh, and I skyped with my mommy. Love her to the moon and back 599999 times! Also, I talked to Kirsetona. She is wonderful.
So, like the title says... Same old WONDERFUL things. Nothing too new- but oh how blessed I am to have these things as such a regular part of my life. Love you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment