I said I would probably post again today, didn't I? I was treated to an incredible dinner by Mrs A and Mr I and Ebaby. I got an all organic, closely grown meal made up of sausage and delicious fries and herb infused water. It was delicious! And Ebaby got all dressed up for me! And Mrs A and Mr I gave me a card from them, a card from the Emeister, and a gift certificate to Nordstrom- I have never shopped at a classier place. I cannot believe the generosity and blessings. I am almost sold on the whole lobotomy things- forget school, I'll live here for the next four years while the Emeister gets old enough to go to school ;) Kidding. Almost.
I cannot believe my blessings. "Pray, He is near. Speak, He is listening. You are His child, His love now surrounds. He hears your prayers. He loves the children. Of such is the kingdom, the kingdom of God." I sing that to Ebaby while I am rocking him to sleep, and I have a testimony it is true. He loves us. And He teaches us through trials. He wants us to get better and be happy and be near Him. And so we much lean on Him- and He will guide us. I love the Lord and the scriptures. Thank you for your love and support and prayers. I am praying for all of you too! I love you! And the Lord does too- He is watching you and knows what you are going through. Lean on Him, and He will guide and love you.
Talk to you soon-
Elise <3
No comments:
Post a Comment