That's right! That was my reasoning for going to a 9:35 showing of the Avengers last night! Okay and also the guy behind the ticket counter was very convincing- he classily told me to just sleep at work in the morning, it was okay to go to a late showing. He said, "I sleep here all the time, in the back there." Woohoo- so people, if there isn't anyone to take your ticket next time at the theater, just pull out your air horn and start looking for small closets, the employees are probably asleep in there. The movie was SOOOgood. Ssssooooogoooooddddd. I loved it! Definitely going to a dollar showing of that later, if I have a dollar at that point in time... handing over $11 last night was almost like shaving my own head. I think I felt a couple of tears roll down my cheeks when I handed it over.
BabyE is just a happy little camper, all the time! Okay that's not true. He's a handful, and he does get a little grumpy if I am not giving every second of attention that he thinks he deserves, but Monday morning when I woke up and found out I got to watch him sleep for a little bit on his parents' bed, I felt so lucky when I looked down at that beautiful boy. His brown curls frame his chubby cheeks perfectly, and I get to spend all of my time with him! Today I was dozing on the couch and trying to stay awake (I only got a few hours sleep after coming home so late from that movie!) as he was playing, and all of a sudden I was wide awake to him squealing at me, standing up about .5 cm from my face! Hahaha he makes me laugh. And last night he made a face during dinner while he balled up his fists and grunted. Honestly, the first thing that came to mind was Igor from the Young Frankenstein movie. Bahahaha.
And if only I knew how to upload pictures on this computer... gah. I do surely wish I had my Mac back :'( Woe is me.
I went to Institute again Tuesday night, and tonight I get to visit the temple :) Oh, remind me to get a new recommend! Mine is almost expired! I purchased a May 2012 Ensign and also this months edition of LDS Living. There's an article about a married couple who have gone through same-sex attraction, and they tell their story and how they are able to reconcile the SSA with their beliefs and living a worthy LDS lifestyle. It is very interesting, and something I was grateful to read. You should look it up, pick up a copy :)
Not much is happening other than that. I was telling one friend that my schedule is very open, filled with drooling babies, long walks on the beach, and plenty of authentic Mexican food. Just rolling along, sleeping a lot, running enough... and realizing more and more the opportunity that I have here. Incredible, absolutely.
Love you, and miss you.
No comments:
Post a Comment