Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Who the cow needs a boyfriend?

That's right, I've got my cutie little man E-Baby. He is stinkin adorable. Do you understand that yet? I feel like I write that every day, but when it's true, it's true... and let me tell ya, it's SO true!

Today we went for two walks, and he laughed and giggled and kicked in his stroller. Everyone says, "Oh, he is so cute! He looks just like mom!" And I just smile and say thanks because I've learned that in passing, people generally don't like to be stopped for a 5 minute one sided conversation where you explain to them that they are actually incorrect, when really it doesn't affect them either way if you actually are the mother or not. However, I must say that maybe I need to get my mirrors checked, because if E-Baby and I really look that similar, maybe I need to get a cheek-reduction... his could hold 5 acorns a piece. (LOVE them...)

The title refers to the fact that tonight, mom and dad were late getting home so E-Baby and I danced to R&B classics in the living room. He laid his head on my shoulder, then would give me kisses, then would lay his head on my shoulder, then give me more kisses... He giggled and laughed and I smiled and smiled. I sure do love that little man! Haha I actually think he gave me a hickey on my chin because his 'kisses' are really just him sucking on your face. It's hilarious! I love that little guy.

The relief society presidency came over tonight, and they sure are nice. I'm starting to feel right at home here. Thank goodness- I am grateful for the organization of the LDS church, so that I can feel accepted and involved no matter where in the world I live. (Check out lds.org for more info on the church and it's members).

Love you all, and miss you most likely. Can't wait to talk soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment