Yes, I am five. Because? Because I call my mom in the middle of the grocery store to ask which water bottle I should get. There were two choices, and it didn't make much of a difference either way, and it was mostly just embarrassing to myself because I wasn't functioning mentally enough to try hard enough to decide, so I called my other brain on the telephone. After realizing what I was doing, I hung up. But she called me back soon... so I talked to her anyways.
I went with the pink one with the built in ice cube thingy, by the way. Fun :)
I also went to the temple tonight. That brings me up to at least a 12 year old, thank goodness. ;) I saw my one friend there again. She just turned in her papers and will be getting a mission call soon! I cannot wait to hear where she will go. She is so sweet, and I feel like she will do a wonderful job on a mission. She is the first in her entire family, of anyone, to serve a full time mission. We were sitting quietly observing the baptisms, and she leaned over and smiled and said, "I've been thinking about you serving a mission, and I think you would be really good, Elise." I felt the spirit so strongly right then. I don't know if I will be able to serve when I am 21, but I sure would love to. It was like I got a big hug from the Lord saying He is pleased with me and what I'm doing. That was exactly what I needed, reassurance.
I jogged with E-Baby today. He was in the stroller, duh! Haha can you imagine someone just carrying a child on their hip and running? Psh! No, I did not do that. We had a good time, though maybe I will try the hip thing... ;P
Mrs A is out of town, so it's been Mr. I and I hanging out. We had chocolate chocolate chocolate dessert and he taught me all about cancer, why its deadly, and what causes it, etc. All of this time I've just been scared of cancer, but I never realized exactly what it was. So much knowledge I never had before... And now my brain is jam packed! No worries, it'll leak out my ears at some point, ready for more to slide right on in.
It's been a good day. A long day, but good. I love my mom. I love the gospel. And I love the fact that I officially have the name, number and address of my host family in Spain. I am a winner!!! Life is beautiful, and the Lord is near. :) Happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment