Thursday, May 10, 2012

Hyeeeee.

Say that how it's spelled, and that's how I meant it to sound.
It's also what I was today (physically not chemically or drug induced DUH), when this picture was me:


Heh. I started out like this (let me just show you my experience in pictures):


                                    
                              
And then I did this:

Which brought me here (with a huge grin on my face, might I add):



And to a safe (and rather professional;P) landing here:



Heh! It started out a couple of nights ago when we were sitting on top of the world in a restaurant overlooking the ocean, and we saw a parasailer fly past. I said, "I will do that one day." And Mrs. A's mom said, "Why, you could do that tomorrow!" And so I tried! But it didn't work out yesterday... so I tried again!!! And here I was today, fulfilling a dream! Man, it was beautiful. I wasn't scared at all! I didn't even get butterflies! I was surprised when I lifted into the air, but it was absolutely incredible up there. Yesterday I was wondering what a birds eye view of the ocean would be like, and today I got to see it! Lucky me! It was worth the money, for sure, and returning to the man who creeped me out yesterday. He was nice today, and gave me the steep discount I bargained for yesterday :)

I AM A WINNER!!! :D Oh, and did I mention, he gave me the instructions in Spanish! Hah! Now that's what I call dangerous! (Okay, so I asked for some clarifications in English... blah blah blah...)

Oh, and when I landed, he said, "Perfect landing. Like James Bond!!" Heh. I know, I'm impressed too ;P

I also came across a rather large bug today and didn't scream. And a huge lizard. And was congratulated because today is Mother's Day down here. And I went to a mall and spoke to official people about a lost credit card, in spanish. And spoke to people all day in spanish. I could get used to this. And the handyman came again- he is a good man and wonderful father. He adores his 4 daughters. He held EBaby today and says, "Mine is much bigger. Only 1 year, 2 months. But she fat. She eats a lot." Haha I had to laugh. I sure love fat babies!!! And he calls all four of his girls his 'babies,' even the 9 year old :)

I like my life :) I spoke to Mrs. A's mom about some deep things this evening. I have respect for her, and I know she respects me too. It is interesting what you can find out about someone by giving a little of yourself and sincerely listening to them in return. I have come so far in my life- and I am so grateful to those who have brought and pushed me here, most especially my Savior. I love him. Lucky us, that we have someone who suffered and died for each of us so we can return to our heavenly home. I know we are not alone, and that we are loved and cared for in every part of our lives by a Heavenly parent who has a plan for us. Valemos la pena (We are worth it) :) In the sacred name of Jesus Christ, amen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment