The first two things on my Facebook timeline being my cousin and friend both announcing their engagements. Whoa! Hahaha I can't believe it. Well I guess I can for my cousin, but it's weird to have lost contact with someone like my friend and find out about their engagement 2 years later.
Can I just say, it blows my mind to even picture myself as engaged right now? Haha sometime in the future, for sure... well hopefully ;P But not now. I'm not ready! Okay. Glad we got that figured out.
So yesterday I went to the Institute, and listened to my friend talk about his mission in Honduras. It was so fun to listen to! It makes me think about my other friend who is currently in the MTC on his way there... what an amazing experience missions are. And the change that happens to the people that go on them is incredible. I get to see my big blister give her farewell talk in a couple of weeks (CAN I GET A WHOOP WHOOP?! THIS GIRLS GOING TO BTOWN!) and I cannot wait to hear about everything that happens in that beautiful land across the pond! She will be an incredible missionary. Talk about beauty, first of all, and then there's the outgoing personality, determination and motivation that seem to be trademark in her life, and the fact that she has a testimony that this gospel is true. She will be amazing- called of God.
Little EBaby is the cutest thing that ever walked this planet! Because he really is walking now, mostly. Kind of. He is up and about a lot more than before, that's for sure. It's funny because every time Mrs A tries to grab her iPhone and take a video, right when she gets the recorder open, he falls. Little stinker. Haha maybe he's camera shy. Except we all know that he isn't, considering the fact that whenever there's a camera around, even if he's grumpy, he breaks out his charming little gummy smile. Love it. :)
Last night I enjoyed the offer of driving Mr I's Mercedes-Benz. It's fine. However, I turned it down, considering the fact that I wasn't sure he knew exactly what he was offering. I took Mrs A's car instead, which was actually still pretty nice, considering Mr I is always making fun of it haha. But I got to pick up Tonic Water, and then there were a couple of extra bucks and Mrs A offered for me to get any little treat I want. I chose a Butterfinger and LaffyTaffy :)
Okay now that I've sat and rambled on and on and you're all bored, I'll tell you something of a little more interest. I am now on an extended weekend and get to go hiking, to the beach, to all the little fairs they have here, and more. I can't wait! I got to spend some time in Downtown La Jolla yesterday and look through these nice little shops. It's been good, and I feel lucky, and I will let you know what exciting things happen this weekend!
I conclusion of this novel of a post: I love the scriptures. I love prayer. I love my family. I know that I am blessed and guided and never alone. That is all- and it makes me so happy :) Love you all, and miss you most likely. I'm sending off some more mail today- get excited! It might just be coming to YOU!
No comments:
Post a Comment